Accord V6 Forum banner

About the Accord V6 in the back, would you...

  • Have Badge?

    Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Debadged it?

    Votes: 18 60.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Pedal damn it
Joined
·
3,913 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jdoc08 said:
when you debadge the accord does it have holes behind it like the h does?

The H got screws to hold it on. Others just stick on and easily be taken off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
1lif2liv said:
The H got screws to hold it on. Others just stick on and easily be taken off

i gotta a question, on my last car i debadged it and you could still see what it said................how can this be fixed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
also best way I know to debadge is to.

1.Heat glue up with heat gun/blowdryer

2. Get fishing line or thin wire and use that to cut the emblem from the glue.

3. Clean glue off with goo gone or other product.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
the_accordian said:
also best way I know to debadge is to.

1.Heat glue up with heat gun/blowdryer

2. Get fishing line or thin wire and use that to cut the emblem from the glue.

3. Clean glue off with goo gone or other product.

i did all that but all the glue and all was gone it kinda looked like the sun had made the impression in my paint..............which is the only reason why i have not done that because i am scared i will be able to see the impression in my paint
 

·
4 bangin'
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
marr9188 said:
i did all that but all the glue and all was gone it kinda looked like the sun had made the impression in my paint..............which is the only reason why i have not done that because i am scared i will be able to see the impression in my paint
yea, the LX emblem made an impression in my paint on my bumper, but its not too noticable, so i really dont care. its like one of those things I know is there. i say shave those things, best thing i did, haha, dont know why i didnt do it sooner, gives a cleaner look.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top