Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i need y'all's help :)

can you tell me more or less how much it would cost to get these things installed on my 03 accord coupe. i need a ballpark figure so i dont get scammed. thanks :angel:

neusepeed race springs
koni yellows, front and rear
rear ingalls camaber kit
front ingalls adjustable ball joints

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
7thGenVillain said:
free if you do it yourself.
doing it myself is not an option as i am mechanically inept.

i need to know roughly how much it is to do all this because i've never had any mods like this so i don't know what the cost rate is to do the mentioned.

unfortunately, when guys see a girl they automatically try to overcharge :(

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
thats when you get ppl on v6p to help you out. or other car clubs local to you.

all in all with alignment shouldnt be more than $250.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You don't need the front camber kit unless you intend a major drop (~3" or more). I have had the kit in my possession but never bothered to install it. My car has a two finger fender gap up front.

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
04Punisher said:
doing it myself is not an option as i am mechanically inept.

i need to know roughly how much it is to do all this because i've never had any mods like this so i don't know what the cost rate is to do the mentioned.

unfortunately, when guys see a girl they automatically try to overcharge :(

If you don't mind me asking but where in Texas are you from. If you're not too far away, I wouldn't mind doing it for you for a small fee. I have installed the rear ingalls camber kit and taken my suspension apart more than a few times and I know what I am doing.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GPerlAccord said:
If you don't mind me asking but where in Texas are you from. If you're not too far away, I wouldn't mind doing it for you for a small fee. I have installed the rear ingalls camber kit and taken my suspension apart more than a few times and I know what I am doing.
hey GPerl, thanks for the offer!!!
that would be great :D i'm located in Houston, Texas. Let me know if you're close, and we can work out the details for price and time.
thanks again! :)

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hothonda55 said:
damn, if you lived by me, me and my boy would do it for 175
thanks hothonda i wish i did. you guys here on v6p are great! i wish i knew guys that are that helpful and knowledgable.

all my guy friends are helpful but LACK in the car area :laugh: they are the types that take their car to the dealer for everything, and when the dealership tells them you need this, this and that, they are quick to sign on the dotted line :rolleye2:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
joedanger11 said:
so pretty much they have money to throw away =(
lol, no they complain bout doing it. they are just the type that believe in the whole "dealer myth" being if you don't get it done by the dealer it's gonna break or fail.
plus they dont know anything bout cars. when i mention some of the stuff i would like to do to my car they have that deer lost in the headlights look :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts