Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** This is a tester. If I find a buyer...I'll sell as soon as I buy my other phone! ***

So I bought a Motorola SLVR and I've had it for only a few weeks. Still in excellent condition with one little scratch @ the top of the phone. Hardly noticeable, obviously doesn't affect performance. The screen is in perfect condition with no scratches @ all. Motorola claims that the screen is scratch resistant glass. Anyway...for all of you T-Mobile users out there who wanna show up those Cingular customers...here's your chance! iTunes only allows 100 songs to be played through the phone (a lot I know...) but the Digital Audio Player on this phone allows you to play however many songs you can fit on the memory card. It comes with a 128MB miniSD card, USB cable, software, car charger, stereo headphones/headset, wall charger and case. REALLY nice phone...I love the way it feels....the buttons are firm but easy to press. Everyone asks me about it when they see me with it. The reason why I'm selling it is because I'm going to a phone with Symbian OS on it.

Anyway...I'll get pics up tonight. Price is $275 OBO for everything + shipping if you need it sent to you. If you're gonna pick up...$275 has you rockin' a badass phone =].

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
214 Posts
*bump* just because my name's jeff too :D

My lil bro just got the phone. Awesome phone if you prefer candy-bar designs over the clamshell. It's basically a faster version of the RAZR w/ a few added features and (the best part) a micro-sd slot.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
A ton more features than the RAZR, 262k screen vs 65k. Bluetooth printing support, mobile postcard sending, OTA firmware patching, PTT (PoC) support, Expandable memory, Bluetooth Class 2 (100ft range w/ BT 1.1 headsets vs. 30ft)

Oh my...free bump :banana:

Oh yeah, and I've verified that the screen in glass, I've managed to shatter one already by throwing it at a brick wall...and that's the only thing that broke :)

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
I got this phone for free 'cause I work at ATI. But I gave it to my girlfriend.

BUMP for a sick phone.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Yeah I don't think that most people know it has an ATi "Graphics Card" :laugh:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Uhh I'm not knocking it, I quoted it because it's not really a graphics card per se..now let him have his thread back

·
Registered
258 Posts
What's the difference in the camera between the V3/V3c and the SLVR? I know the V3 has a 1.3 megapixel camera, but what about the SLVR? I checked the Motorola website and all it says for the camera is an "Integrated Digital VGA camera with 4x digital zoom".

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
do you have pix of actual phone? thanx

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
AznBoyIceyIce said:
What's the difference in the camera between the V3/V3c and the SLVR? I know the V3 has a 1.3 megapixel camera, but what about the SLVR? I checked the Motorola website and all it says for the camera is an "Integrated Digital VGA camera with 4x digital zoom".
It's a VGA camera (ie, not as great as 1.3MP)

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
V3 (from cingular) doesn't have a vid camera option. SLVR has a vid camera option. camera is a VGA camera. good quality pics....just small.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here are some pics of just the phone. i'll get the box and the accessories tomorrow...trying to study right now... =/

I'll try to get a better picture of the scratch...my camera sucks. Anyway...it's really small...not noticeable from the front of the phone...only if you know what to look for and you're looking from the top.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
man, i had to do a double take on this pic. she looks just like a girl i knew in college. she was/is HOT.

<doing another double take>

anyway, although Jeff refused to sell this phone to my for $1, I'm giving him a free bump!

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
I have the phone for cingular. Works great, the built in speaker puts out a good bit of music for as small as it is. So far I've had no problems with it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
AznBoyIceyIce said:
The V3/ V3c has a VGA camera also, not 1.3 megapixel. Only the new V3i has a 1.3 megapixel camera. The newer V3x has a 2 megapixel camera.

VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
V3 (from cingular) doesn't have a vid camera option. SLVR has a vid camera option. camera is a VGA camera. good quality pics....just small.
Go to MotoX to get new firmware to get vid recording on a V3.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts