Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
:up2:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL your first post! and ya, I have the location on a dif forum :D

btw, Woody, Welcome to v6p, where i4's shouldn't be! (Jk theres a 4 banger section :D)

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
:)

<<<<< ^^^^^^^ I am Batmobile!!! plus ive got the Depo headlights now. lol nice 8th gen i love the black on black

·
frumaroll
2,048 Posts
damnnn thats sick

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like a pic from wilson! Dude, we should do a 7th Gen/8th Gen "Batmobile" Pic together!!!! :D

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
^^^ yeah sure thing dude, im up for it just that my brother and my other buddy have moved on and bought rims and my rims are on the way but here is another cool shot :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow nice Slyv! How are you doing your conversion to I4 Handles? I live in Fountain Valley and would love to swap mine out for the chrome ones. I am PMM though. So if you need someone to take the chrome handles off your hands let me know ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow nice Slyv! How are you doing your conversion to I4 Handles? I live in Fountain Valley and would love to swap mine out for the chrome ones. I am PMM though. So if you need someone to take the chrome handles off your hands let me know ;)
awww, too bad >.< Neep NBP!

u guys are just too funny. oh..and what happen to driveaccord? lol they forgot to pay for the monthly fee?
Guess so; w/e -- if drive accord goes down, v6p will probably get populated with the v6 8th Gens haha

1 - 20 of 51 Posts