Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Picture Perfect
1,758 Posts
How about listing the offset and the BRAND and MODEL of the included tires. Also, FYI, I flag ads with unnecessary keywords such as the ones you included. Just clutters up the search results for people looking for items that you are not necessarily selling.

And how are they a very rare 5x114.3 bolt pattern?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about listing the offset and the BRAND and MODEL of the included tires. Also, FYI, I flag ads with unnecessary keywords such as the ones you included. Just clutters up the search results for people looking for items that you are not necessarily selling.

And how are they a very rare 5x114.3 bolt pattern?
^ BE real

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
his being real. pix or it didn't happen.

Reactions: otsb708

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
I have real LM's 5x114.3
Is mine rare?
If I were you and those tires are new I'd remove them to help your sale..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
from the pics, they look like privat akzent wheels. they're like 750 on ebay brand new for a set and those federal tires are less than $100 new each. so.. $1100-1200 mounted, balanced, brand new?

notice the center curves out on the privat akzent, most other bbs lm reps are like the actual lm's and don't curve at all

·
Registered
183 Posts
they are privat akzent wheels i had some on my accord and sold them for 775 rim was okay with brand new hankook ventus v2 tires. 1400? i pay close to this for my ccw's lol

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
747 shipped from discountiredirect just for the rims. With some Kumho
Ecsta 4X KU22 its 1,255.00 mount and balance + free shipping.

So you gotta do better then 1300 shipped

·
Mutha F ur Post Counts
698 Posts
Bbs reps I can get for 400-750...depending on what manufacturer. Tires esp those federals are 100 or less..ur rippin ur fellow members off, for 1400 I can get real og status wheels..

·
Registered
479 Posts
LOL...you can try craigslist for 1400 cuz you know you'll get lowballed, people play detective around here, lol, no trying to jack up the price.

GLWS though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts