Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set a BC Racing coilovers they have about 15,000 miles on them. i am selling them because i have air suspension on my car and i have no use for the BC'S anymore i paid $1050 shipped brand new i am asking $700 or best offer so lets make a deal in box me with any questions or call 7182852096 NY TriState area. they fit 2003-2007 accord coupe or sedan and 2004-2008 acura tsx

·
Registered
447 Posts
good luck with that price.. U can buy them brand new for 800 bills. or at least I can.
idk if you are trying to inform potential buyers that the price is too high or not, but this is kind of disrespectful to the seller. If you're not gonna buy it or can find it cheaper, go start a thread somewhere that let's other members know there's a deal or something. i think you're being a prick.

btw, bump for an awesome coilovers!

·
Registered
969 Posts
I just brought them for 1k, and I love these coils. They dropped my car low and I still have a lot more room to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
idk if you are trying to inform potential buyers that the price is too high or not, but this is kind of disrespectful to the seller. If you're not gonna buy it or can find it cheaper, go start a thread somewhere that let's other members know there's a deal or something. i think you're being a prick.

btw, bump for an awesome coilovers!
was just adivisng him and helping him sell fast...:banghead::stick:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its all good fellas it is what it is!! i just wanna get rid of them they have been sitting in my house for over a year now i barely used them and i never adjusted them..when i got them i put them in my car right out the box.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am selling a set a BC Racing coilovers they have about 15,000 miles on them. i am selling them because i have air suspension on my car and i have no use for the BC'S anymore i paid $1050 shipped brand new i am asking $700 or best offer so lets make a deal in box me with any questions or call 7182852096 NY TriState area. they fit 2003-2007 accord coupe or sedan and 2004-2008 acura tsx
Are they adjustable?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts