Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been awhile since i updated on stephany...been mod'n here and there...but im almost done with the mods...just one last thing to do with her, but that wont be till awhile...

the current mod list...
INGS+ Style Lip kit (Carbon Fiber) Painted
OE Rear Lip Spolier
JDM Sidemarkers / VVT-i Emblems
3M Clear Bra (Front End)
Rotora BBK 6 Piston Front / 4 Piston Rear
19" WORK VS-TX (Multi pc/Staggard)
Tein SuperStreet Coilovers
Tanabe Exhaust System
Full Interior Suede (Top half)
2x 7" LCD's Fiberglass into Headliner
Custom Fiberglass Trunk Sub Enclosures

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

44746 miles to go 'till i supercharge her...

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
lol Mike. I was wondering when you were gonna S/C your car. I saw a Graphite IS350 at Autobacs last weekend. Had a CF kit, CF Hood and Trunk, and custom plates that read "SCIS350" i think. reminded me that you had an IS in the works too man. haha. Your car looks awesome already man.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
ahh, i know where that is. right next to pavilions/joanns/cvs.. thats a good place cuz it has good lighting and lot is always open.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
inspired1 said:
lol Mike. I was wondering when you were gonna S/C your car. I saw a Graphite IS350 at Autobacs last weekend. Had a CF kit, CF Hood and Trunk, and custom plates that read "SCIS350" i think. reminded me that you had an IS in the works too man. haha. Your car looks awesome already man.
Yeah came up to the guy wanting to race until I found out he worked for LMS and had an ATI supercharger @6lbs of boost on his 350 :eek:

Great car Mike :up2:

Kept thinking whos black IS is this when I was at the BBQ :D

So whats up with you wanting to trade your IS for an Accord? Is it because you have a 250 ;)

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
looks great mike.. i dont think he wants to trade the lex... that was when he had his accord... he needs to update his sig

1 - 20 of 28 Posts