Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
JDM as in Hatchback/civic, integra, crx status? Small rims, built motor, slammed on the ground, appearance mods ? Accords are nice looking and all but most go for the subtle, clean, nice rims, and adequate performance mods like big brake kits, weight savers, and few performance mods as most know of our "sluggish" motors. :p

Here are a selected few of my favorites.. cause to me JDM=tastefully done, top notch quality parts, and cleaness

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
hey mista jc, what are the wheels on the third picture from the top, 5 zigen?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
The silver coupe right? I believe they're called J-LINE 5-- something due to the 5 spoke design. If you want to make sure, PM VTECAZNRACER

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
nice rims lacie! u got a better side shot of them? also do u have any camber kits??? all those rims shots make me wanna get new wheels !!! god i hate stockies! btw the HOME DEPOT rox! :D

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Are those Axxis?

Looks clean :up2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kleptodathief said:
nice rims lacie! u got a better side shot of them? also do u have any camber kits??? all those rims shots make me wanna get new wheels !!! god i hate stockies! btw the HOME DEPOT rox! :D
i'll take another side shot for u klepto no camber kit yet i tried to get one from someone on here recently but he never got back with me...i do need so if anyone knows of someone selling let me know

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lacie1599 said:
i'll take another side shot for u klepto no camber kit yet i tried to get one from someone on here recently but he never got back with me...i do need so if anyone knows of someone selling let me know
Oh and yead home depot does rock but we were meeting there b4 a show the other morning

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
nice, looks good. What kind of rims are they?

·
New Orleans 6th Gen
318 Posts
lacie did you go to street battle? i was with a group of cars to head out there but we didnt bother making the trip due to the rain

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
love the fog lights in the first pic(the silver accord), does anyone know of a write up on that or what lights those are?

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
^^^ I love that cut front bumper for some reason.. & Yoink ! I didnt have half those pics.. Much better than stockies.. & thats a crazy lookin Invader hood, I dunno bout it .. Nice car tho.. Yeah, anybody know a guy named lacie ? lol ..

·
Registered
751 Posts
damn that looks gorgeous. if my car looked like that id be done (cept for painting the hood black, i think thatd look badass). very clean car, im jealous

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
Also the 1st girl I've seen with a shocker sticker or anything of the sort, & a sun visor :laugh: Bet you have guys bein pervs all the time rockin that sticker .. "I'll give you the shocker baby" (not me, giving an example, ha).. Just screams Im a freak on a girls car lol .. Sorry, its the truth tho :shrug: .. `

1 - 20 of 34 Posts