Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All:

Please PM me with your email address so that I can email you our latest GB contract.

It costs $50 to run a Group Buy on this site. This is to help us with our maintenance costs of keeping this website running.

Any group buys w/o a contract and payment will be closed immediately. All payments should be made via pay pay to: [email protected]

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Dizzy

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
I had sent payment thru paypal on 2/8/05 and it shows you guys accepted it. I sent the contract today cuz I thought that was only for vendors. If you have any other questions please let me know.
Thanx,
Tony

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I am interested in setting up a group buy. Are payments made though paypal?

Also, how long is the period of the group buy? and I dont have a business license and stuff, do I still need to apply for the contract?

thanks

ps: can I start a thread just for gauging interest?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I like to set up a group buy but can i post a thread to find people that are interested first?

I don't want to pay $50 and no one is even interested.

Thanks

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
ponickka said:
I like to set up a group buy but can i post a thread to find people that are interested first?

Thanks
This is fine. Just state in the thread that you are seeking interest.

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
78 Posts

Thanks
Thats a good point! Pay $50 and then find out NO one wants anything?!

What is a solution?

·
JDM H22A 184.2 WHP
178 Posts
I have something that isn't quite a group buy but a deal given to me by a friend at Buddyclub for wheels but is only available til this week and next week then the offer is nullified am I able to post the info in here?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts