Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 1 year old Bel exress 795 radar detector because i am thinking of upgrading. I drive on the freeway here in california for long trips about 3 times a month on the 5 and 101 from so-cal to nor-cal. And it has for sure saved me from a couple tickets. The range is not as great as the more expensive dectectors that go for 299+, but the range is good enough for you to save your ass if you are ALERT while driving. So dont just rely on the detector while speeding, use your eyes as well. If u do that, this can save ur ass if the cop has his radar on.

It has gotten 5/5 starts over at radartest.com and is considered to be one of the best buys for a budget radar dectector. It's been discontinued by bel, probably because it was stealing sales from bel's higher models... ;) But it works great, better than the cobra and whistler ive owned.

70 shipped!!! It in Brand-New condition. Comes with everything: instructions, power cord, windshield mount.

review: http://www.radartest.com/article.asp?articleID=10051

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this isnt your typical cheapo detector, this one actually works so the lowest i want for it is at least 60 shipped

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have everything except the box. You get the instructions, car power cord, windsheild mount, and radar detector.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts