Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6thgen and placing in a 7thgen 6spd tranny in it and I have the OEM clutch but it came off the junked 7thgen so I'm not sure what condition its in ... I see i few hot spots on the fly wheel so I'm thinking of just replacing the whole thing. My question is does anyone have any recommendations on which kit I should get or which ones I should stay away from. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
if you want an exedy let me know and I can get a price for you.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Just checked and my price cant compete with what i just found google searching the part number. :-( Part number is HCK1007 But also going through another supplier and waiting to see if they carry Exedy or the other brands we can use.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
how much did that setup run you FoXD!e?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking for a stage 2 or 3 ... FoXD!e how much did you spend on it? All the ones I keep looking at are over $1,300 ... Didn't know clutchnasters was so expensive damn.

·
Full time worker/student
493 Posts
$1234 shipped from XLR8. The downside is it took almost 2 months to get it. These kits are made to order.

The kit includes the lightweight flywheel. I would skip stage 1 and 2 and pay a little more to get the stage 3. If you do get the stage 3, ask for the fiber tough disc. The Kevlar disc that comes with the stage 3 kit will not last.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still searching for a good clutch kit .. Looking to spend upto $500 for one ... Anyone have any better suggestions??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts