Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the options available? I'm an an avid ebayer so onthing on ebay will do good too, I have a red coupe if it matters.

·
Registered
16 Posts
best...meaning looks or performance? the tyc black projectors looks nice but perform like ****...the black housed stock kind is a good option between looks and performance....while the old school halo projectors just look like sh!t and performs like sh!t....your car, your mod, your choice...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when people talk about the hid tyc projectors, is that getting the tyc projector headlights on ebay and an hid conversion kit?

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
No TYC projectors. :D

Get some black housing headlights from procarparts.com and if you decide to do the retrofit then you can go about that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there a diy? I think chrome would look beter cause its a red car and i have the chrome trim around the doors

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
thomor25 said:
is there a diy? I think chrome would look beter cause its a red car and i have the chrome trim around the doors
chrome trim is kinda ricey man. id take them off if i were you but just my opinion

·
Registered
305 Posts
yea that "version2" has been on there forever, i emailed them months ago and they said the release was going to be suspended indefinately, they were prob tight looking too owell

·
3,436 Posts
vtecaccord said:
chrome trim is kinda ricey man. id take them off if i were you but just my opinion

WTF??? When in the world did chrome trim become ricey??? They come stock.. Hmm i guess we all have opinions

TYC's are not bad projectors..I would suggest getting those with HID kit or if you want to spend more money hit up Rich AKA Ride of the Month winner and talk to him about getting a retro...

·
Registered
305 Posts
00Accord4cyl said:
WTF??? When in the world did chrome trim become ricey??? Hmm i guess we all have opinions

YC's are not bad projectors..I would suggest getting those with HID kit or if you want to spend more money hit up Rich AKA Ride of the Month winner and talk to him about getting a retro...

im w/ you dude, chrome trim comes factory.....how can that be ricey

·
Poop.
320 Posts
^^^i dont think there was an actual prototype produced...not sure tho.

but on topic: if you have the money, go for a retrofit. otherwise, i'd do a diy oem blackhousing.

·
Registered
265 Posts
>_<; haha i've been checking the TYC site now and then waiting for the V2 to be released.... thanks for info. guess i can decide between TYC black or OEM black now...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts