Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderin for those who have Greddy Evo 2, what website is the cheapest out there to get it on?

i would also like to know where i can get a filter cone replacement for my AEM V2 for a good price on the net?

any website recommendations for either of these???

thanks alot.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
$786.75 from racingworks.com

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car is still in the freakin collision center, its crap after crap after crap. the first time around when i was suppose to pick it up, the back bumper, were the original hit was at, wasnt buffed, then there were scratches still, and the front lip wasnt buffed either. TODAY i was going to pick it up when i saw that the back fender wasnt flushed in right and it was off porportion with the rest of the side, then my window still didnt have tint, they mest up the tint in the back window, they put in the wrong plastic covers to cover right over the wheel well, they didnt put other plastic parts on the car that matched the other side, they didnt fix my front lip, and its more wrecked in daylight, the side still has surface scratches.

so much crap man, i hate it, but the guy who hit me will pay in court, i already have been awarded the case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts