·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
Eclipse CD5425 should hit right around your budget

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
pioneer is bout the best bang for your price range.. but i agree with the others, don't buy from crutchfield... pricey

I would have to disagree there, I sell both and the Eclipses sell 10-1 over the Pioneers.

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
6spdcoupe said:
I would have to disagree there, I sell both and the Eclipses sell 10-1 over the Pioneers.
definately eclipse is better than pioneer but the good eclipse decks aren't 200. i don't know the prices off hand but maybe the 5000 series eclipses might fit this bill 6spdcoupe?

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
Like posted above the 5425 should fit within his budget, depending on his dealer. I would definately get a 5V/55Ohm, 3 year warranty and a theft coverage plan over flashy dolphins and racecars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone have a link to the 5425 i couldnt find it on nextag or anywhere?

also while im at it whats a good amp/sub package to get for under 400?

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
accordftw said:
anyone have a link to the 5425 i couldnt find it on nextag or anywhere?

also while im at it whats a good amp/sub package to get for under 400?
maybe you could buy a deck from one from 6spcoupe since he sells them. if you want to look at the specs and see how it looks here.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/cd/cd5425.html

yea but one thing these decks don't look all that great except for the top 2 decks. but specs wise its a pretty good deal if you could get it for $200.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i found a 5425 for about 230 i think ill buy, im just glad i asked u guys :D

now i just need to figure out some good subs and amp(s) =0

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
accordftw said:
i found a 5425 for about 230 i think ill buy, im just glad i asked u guys :D

now i just need to figure out some good subs and amp(s) =0
nice, i have an old eclipse deck, the 55040 from like 00' or 01'. it still sounds great. 8v preout!! like i said earlier spec wise and warranty wise you can't go wrong with eclipse.

anyways about the subs, what are you looking for? SQ or SPL? or a combo of both?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vietmandomy52 said:
nice, i have an old eclipse deck, the 55040 from like 00' or 01'. it still sounds great. 8v preout!! like i said earlier spec wise and warranty wise you can't go wrong with eclipse.

anyways about the subs, what are you looking for? SQ or SPL? or a combo of both?

i want a little SQ but ALOT of SPL. enough bass to make people think they cant breath :D

how good are the rockford punch stage 2's btw?

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
The HUs are definately alot more appealing in person than on the site. Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to sell one to ya, due to shipping restrictions. Eclipse doesnt allow Any online sales. It would void any and all warranties.

You ultimately wont be sorry with your purchase.

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
accordftw said:
i want a little SQ but ALOT of SPL. enough bass to make people think they cant breath :D

how good are the rockford punch stage 2's btw?
RF is defintately known for their spl. i've heard a couple of RF's before, lots of spl and the sq was decent. so yea thats not a bad choice for you.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
vtecaccord said:
hey i can hook you up with a brand new alpine 9851 for 200. i can get it from a shop that i get all my stuff from so they hook me up on the price

Hey can you hook it up for a 9855?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts