Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I did some research on this forum to see what would be the best setting on my Tein SS, but I couldn't find the answer that I was looking for. I am lowered about 2.5" in the front and 2.0" in the rear. Some people have their damper setting stiffer on the front and little softer on the back( It might be the other way around, I forgot). For example, 10 and 12 , 4 and 6, something like that. Now, is it better to have the setting that way? Is that the proper way? What is you setting on your 7gen coupe? Please help~ :D

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
i dont have teins, but for my setup its on the stiffest front and rear. and height wise, its just personal preference how low you want your car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
no teins either and happy i didn't but im on setting 8 out of 32 which would be stiff.

As for lowering, wont matter, you'll need an allignment because of different ride height. Currently waiting on my camber so i can slam more, and be done with suspension

·
Registered
13 Posts
o ya, my directions also say to mess around with the dampening knob atleast every month BECAUSE if not, "it would bring pressure into the cylinder when cars are driving; the pressure also makes the threads tightly assembled." So if you dont adjust for awhile, the original setting would thread tightly into the next dampening setting, which would not be good~!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts