Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
V6P member #4261
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thanks for the contributions... keep them coming. What's the best museum? beach? boardwalk? mall? park? concert hall?

droccadnoh said:
best Champagne Sunday Brunch in SoCal is at the Reef restaurant

it has a great view and wide selection of food. the omlette station is great and the champagne doesn't stop. the service is top notch but it is a little hard to get to.

The Reef Restaurant
880 South Harbor Scenic Drive
Long Beach, CA 90802
562-435-8013
inspired1 said:
BEST RANDOM Hole-in-the-wall Carne Asada Fries place + burritos in Socal Albertacos

Boris can Vouche for this. Guy tells me to go fetch him Carne Asada Fries at midnight or 1 am. :p

Albertacos
5894 Lincoln Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
(714) 220-2292
The_Tofu_Shop said:
Best HAWAIIAN FOOD In SoCal is BRUDDAHS!

Bruddah's Hawaiian Foods
1033 W. Gardena Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90247
(310)-323-9112
relentless said:
best Surf and Turf burrito in Socal is at J V's TACO SHOP

They have this burrito called a Surf and Turf burrito. Its the size of my arm which is about 12" long and 3-4" wide. It contains Carne Asada, Jumbo Shrimp, Spanish Rice, Pico de gaillo (sp?), and Guacamole. Ask them to make it Chimichanga style and they stick the whole thing in a chimichanga dough and deep fry the sucker! Ohh, and I forgot to mention, its only 6 bucks and it can feed 2.

J V's Taco Shop
1112 Morena Blvd
San Diego, CA 92110
(619) 276-0758
inspired1 said:
BEST JDM Arcade in So. Cal. is Arcade Infinity

They always have the more popular Japanese games before the US arcades such as Nickel nickel and Camelot gets them. Also they work with RB Motoring (i'm sure y'all know them). Conveniently located inside Diamond Plaza.

Arcade Infinity
1380 Fullerton Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
droccadnoh said:
best Vietnamese spring rolls in SoCal is at Brodard Restaurant

You can have either pork or shrimp and the sauce is the best I've tasted. All of the spring rolls have a little fried rice paper in them which adds to the taste and the texture.

Brodard Restaurant
9892 Westminster Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92844
(714) 530-1744

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
Man, with a street name like "South Harbor SCENIC DRIVE" it screams high-roller.

BEST RANDOM Hole-in-the-wall Carne Asada Fries place + burritos in SoCal is Albertacos

Boris can Vouche for this. Guy tells me to go fetch him Carne Asada Fries at midnight or 1 am.

Albertacos
5894 Lincoln Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
(714) 220-2292

·
___
4,751 Posts
We went to the reef for their mother's day brunch, and it was really good. They had live music too.

And yes, albertacos is awesome. Carne asada burrito w/ no onions, mmmm...Haven't had the carne asada fries in a while though. I like this thread, I'll try to think of some more places.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
FREDDDDD

where have ya been? :)

·
SHARINGAN!
1,065 Posts
the carne asada fries are so bad for you...you can feel your heart slowing down as you eat it haha..for those you dont know it's fries soaked in guacamole, sour cream, 2 (or 3) kinds of melted cheese and topped off with carne asada meat. that thing is killer :p

·
___
4,751 Posts
Sentinel said:
the carne asada fries are so bad for you...you can feel your heart slowing down as you eat it haha..for those you dont know it's fries soaked in guacamole, sour cream, 2 (or 3) kinds of melted cheese and topped off with carne asada meat. that thing is killer :p
I get them w/o the sour cream and spend an extra 2 hours at the gym haha.

v6_ccord_2k5 said:
where is albertaco's at?
Across the street from cypress college. Valley View and I think Lincoln.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
inspired1 said:
I posted the address with it... lol. Wasn't that the point of this? :p
:smack: i completely missed it, i guess i checked the posts of the other ppl that replied to you and forgot to re-read yours

sorry and THANKS... ill go check it out sometime...

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
curry house... :barf:

not really.. but just not my style of curry.. :rofl3: sorry, mr.chilies..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts