Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Yorba Linda zip code 92887. And want to do a full custom job for a J-pipe and exhaust system. I'm looking for the best place that uses the best materials. If it is the best I'm not too concerned about price. What should I be looking for as far as materials go? and what setup should I get for the best performance? how many resonators? cat? pre muffler? what kind of muffler? oh and I'd like it to be as quiet as possible without sacraficing performance if that is even do-able.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd like to know as well!

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
brex or sick6speed should be able to help you guys.

just to let you guys know, custom dual exhausts & j-pipes are LOUD, very loud. Although the sound is amazing, I wouldn't recommend it for a daily driver.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
if you're not gonna accept loud, don't bother with dual with larger pipe.. it is going to be loud no matter what..

Here is the one that me and drew when to..

La Bree Motor Sport: 818-704-7950
21521 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA 91304

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
LIL TANE said:
brex or sick6speed should be able to help you guys.

just to let you guys know, custom dual exhausts & j-pipes are LOUD, very loud. Although the sound is amazing, I wouldn't recommend it for a daily driver.
what do you mean LOUD, they are air popping mofo LOUD... i sat on brex's car one nite and i almost lost my hearing...

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Kiet said:
what do you mean LOUD, they are air popping mofo LOUD... i sat on brex's car one nite and i almost lost my hearing...
hmm.. maybe that's why my hearing arn't as good as before.. hmm.. but then, it was never good to begin with.. :rofl3:

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
i got the best possible price for you guys
less than 500 for true duals, ABSOLUTELY NO CRUSH BENDS. located in MONTEREY PARK. im going in at the end of this week and ohheyitsjon is going in next week. im doing custom Jpipe with single hks carbon ti turbo edition and ohheyitsjon is going custom Jpipe with dual set up. If you're located in YL, 91 west, 57 north, 60 east and you're there. If you want more info, PM me or ohheyitsjon. This place is not in the business of making a lot of money. All they want to do right now is to network because they're going to expand. it's called MAZZ autosports. if you want pictures to see their work, we'll have pictures up by the end of next week. ONE whole day and they're done. 2 days if you go late. PM ME for more INFOSSSSSSS!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
goodluck guys..hopefully they will do a good job...but like they say...you get what you pay for

·
No Life LowLife
79 Posts
brex said:
hmm.. maybe that's why my hearing arn't as good as before.. hmm.. but then, it was never good to begin with.. :rofl3:
Hey Brex, did you get a chance get a few runs in with you mods? I wonder what your 1/4 mi time would be? Think you can break 14.5 this year? :D

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
damn, that place is like 10 min from my house too.

I already ordered my EVO 2, so I shall be patiently waiting for another week or so. :)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
is this stainless or aluminite? and like roy said, DUAL for 350? or single for 350?? cuz this place is DAMN far from my house and i dont wanna drive all the way out there.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Leeak said:
Hey Brex, did you get a chance get a few runs in with you mods? I wonder what your 1/4 mi time would be? Think you can break 14.5 this year? :D
hmm.. sorry, never will have chance to run after all the **** i put on my car.. besides i am FAT so there goes the weight-power ratio.. :rofl3:

as sick6speed (Drew).. I got feeling he can get into high 13s... but his lazy ass gotta go get some run happen..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anyone know what system is best for 7th gen v6 without loud noise? Looking for a dual system that makes the smallest noise possible..but is good in performance

1 - 19 of 19 Posts