Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know what would you guys best recommend? i got a AT V6 coupe, i got an AEM V2 in it, i was thinkin pretty soon to get the GREDDY exhaust system...

i havent posted in a while and i havent kept up, i know comptech came out with a SS for the 6sp, whats news for AT? has a turbo/SS kit come out for it?.....anything besides the unichip?

·
Registered
882 Posts
i personally would recommend the borla. there's obviously no short shifter for the automatics. you can custom fab a turbo, and comptech's supercharger will be a while. you might want to consider spending money on suspensions and rims after your exhuast.

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
You might also want to look at the Magnaflow. Someone from here (his username is Z Dogg) just bought one and his exhaust looks different than the other Magnaflows I've seen. It might be their attempt at a new design. Personally, I think it looks really nice. It's worth checking out IMO. I can't wait to see a video of it. I'd like to compare the old with the new.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hey chris hows everthing goin? ur back and stuff is ok? did u get a lawyer? i still got dibs on ur exhaust. ill ttyl bro

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yah man.......The magnaflow cat back i just put on is sick!!! If I were you, I would wait to buy something until after this weekend b/c I'm goin to post a video on the theat labeled "my maganflow comes in tomorrow" (or something like that).

P.S. If someone can tell me how to post a video it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts