Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a black sedan.. and im tryin to get rims but i cant really decide whether i should get black rims or silver.. what do u guys think ? :(

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
se4nstar said:
i have a black sedan.. and im tryin to get rims but i cant really decide whether i should get black rims or silver.. what do u guys think ? :(
lol, in ur profile thing it says u have a coupe... but anyways, black would look nice with a chrome lip, or silver. im gonna get rims soon too, and i think im gonna get silver.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a coupe.. =( it was totaled about 3 weeks ago. so i went and picked up a sedan

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Black on black wheels with a silver/machined/chromed lip looks nice. There are a lot of black cars with silver and chrome wheels...so if you wanna be different go with what you like. I decided to go hyperblacks on my coupe and I'm happy with them for now. :D

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
I've got Enkei RS7's that are anthracite metal (black, but not glossy at all) on my NBP V6 Coupe and I love the way it looks. It has a silver polished lip to give it contrast. now I just need a drop!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
mbr311 said:
I've got Enkei RS7's that are anthracite metal (black, but not glossy at all) on my NBP V6 Coupe and I love the way it looks. It has a silver polished lip to give it contrast. now I just need a drop!
do u have a pic?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
id do a hyperblack with a polished lip...get a black that will shine and then a bright polished lip...it will look mean

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'd go blingin and get some all chrome wheels.. That would look pimp on an all black car.. Everyone would see ya coming too with those sparking rims... :cool:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
mbr311 said:
I can get you one tonight. But I have to warn you, the wheel gap is ugly :)
HAHA alright, thanks for the warning

this is my new fav wheel for the week motegi

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i dont mean to hijack but while we're on topic...wheres good place to get tires to go with 19" motegi's? like for 235/?/? size...am i pretty much looking at $600 for tires alone? just seems a tad pricy thats all

·
Registered
861 Posts
I think a machine silver with a chrome or polished lip in a set of 19's or something. 18's are just 2 small for that big ass car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Raddy21 said:
i dont mean to hijack but while we're on topic...wheres good place to get tires to go with 19" motegi's? like for 235/?/? size...am i pretty much looking at $600 for tires alone? just seems a tad pricy thats all
I paid $850 for my 235/35/19 Nitto NT555's at Discount Tire. You can get cheaper tires but why not just spend an extra $150-$200 for a set of really good tires. That price includes mount and lifetime balance. If you buy tires online its going to cost you about $60 to get them mounted and balanced.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts