Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i forgot i saved the front "H" emblem from my wrecked car...i just found it in my backpack haha

well anyways i will be selling it for 10 bucks plus shipping problly like 3 bucks at most i'm guessing. so whoever wants it let me know :cool:

oh i also got a pair of eyelids that's painted san marino red...i'll let that go for 10 bucks plus shipping as well :cool:

:::EDIT:::

found some more stuff...

i got my stock v6 mufflers whoever wants them i'll let it go for 40 bucks picked up haha

and a pair of 2001-03 acura tl-s tips ===== $20 bucks

^^ pic of the tls tip on my stock mufflers

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried to take the back "accordv6" emblem but when i was pulling it out with my hands the "accord" started to break letter by letter so i didn't take that haha

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ill buy it right now, thats funny cuz i ONLY need the H cuz i just got a CF trunk and its got two lil dimples where the emblem should be. Let me know if its still for sale. DIBS

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ah i didnt realize this was the front one...it doesnt say anywhere if its the front or back, i just guessed it was the back cuz thats what ive mainly seen in black chrome.

·
Registered
431 Posts
interested in the eyelids. How's the condition? How much would shipping be via USPS to Canada (L7L7K5). Let me know calling DIBS!!!!

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's in pretty good condition since...there is a paint chip on the very top of one of the eyelid i guess due to me slamming my hood down =/ but you can't see it when the hood is closed it's not on the front of the eyelid so can't see the chip :D

is L7L7K5 the zip code?

·
Registered
431 Posts
postal code since Im in Canada. USPS should be cheap though since these are lightweight items, maybe another $5 at the most. $15 shipped I'll take them...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
BlaCCord Guy said:
aw man i miss your car kin..that **** was HOT
Both of ur cars are cool, that one clip where somebody say's Kevin is a ***** in the background while Kin was revin the CLS mufflers had inspired me to go clean on my car :freak2:

I was supposed to be the Nor Cali Taffeta White version :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts