Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: black face AFR gauge made by innovate technologies. it is the G3 gauge http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/g3_gauge.php, and retails for 99 from the company. you need the wideband controller and sensor (seperate, 199 from innovate). Once hooked up, the gauge is accurate and the controller also has a USB connection allowing you to interface to a laptop to log and view data in real time. My controller got fried somehow but the gauge is still in good condition so I'm selling it off.

The gauge itself is in great condition except for a small dent on the bezel, shown below. the black marks on the sides of the gauge are just from the plastic mount it was in, no damage to the sides. one of the rear mount studs was cut down for fitting but if you use a gauge pod you probably wouldnt need the studs anyway.

asking 50 shipped and paypalled within the continental US.

Also for Sale: Greddy (Trust) Gauge holder for 52mm gauges

True JDM.. in the original packing and used lightly but still in mint condition.

The packaged holder includes allen wrench, alcohol wipe for surface mounting, adhesive pad, mounting screws, and packaging. retails for 12.50 plus shipping, asking 10 shipped and paypalled

here is a picture of it assembled (this is a spare one that I have)

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gauge holder SOLD

still have the AFR gauge... this gauge is nice for the accord btw bc it matches the oem gauge cluster pretty well and fits in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts