Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
i'm interested as well. where are you located?

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the OC area, I don't have night pics, and the inverter is what you need to operate it. If you already have aftermarket gauges, you can just use your existing inverter (they're all universal). Bidding is open, so I really don't have a set price, I just don't have a use for it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
so your not willing to set a price and end bidding? if i get it, can i pickup??

·
Registered
483 Posts
$10?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Gauge components

I've seen similar gauges to these and was wondering if they came with an on/off push button that also connects to the inverter. I have a (universal, i guess) inverter and gauge faces, but I did not want to deal with the on/off every time i wanted to turn on the gauges.
I heard the best way to power the guages is through the headlight fuse (?) and not from the old gauge face lights, but I was wondering what can be done for the on/off connection to make the gauges light up when the headlights are on.
Thanks.

·
Registered
881 Posts
yes, just do a Gauge install search, you need to remove the gauge cluster and then slip these in on top of your OEM one by a special technique by slipping it through the needle and then glue it or tap it down and run it to the wiring/inverter. Your inverter needs to be connected to your Tailight connector (see Driver side fuse box) and there is also a place for the ground wire there also and just ground it there and place the Red/positive wire in the taillight plug-in connector and there you go...........all finished and it will light up when you turn on your headlights

Also there is a lot of people posting installation guides on the forum just search for it i am sure you will find it but that's just the run down of what you have to do

1 - 20 of 30 Posts