Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey v6p, i would like to offer you guys a vinyl kit for the door trims or our cars.. over the years i seen and tried different methods of doing the chrome trims of our cars and this has been the best way to actually get this job done right. i also have enough to do the whole roof if anyone is interested in doing the whole roof.. this film can basically be used on anything you can wrap around.. i personally have used it on my cup holder and my side trims. I'm also thinking of wrapping interior pillars with it. if you have any questions please shoot me a text to 786-278-5700 or you can just send me a PM!!

What is included in the kit?

SEDAN

8 long strips one for each door trim
4 strips for each pillar
2 strips for the back two doors

Price: $40 + 8.00 Shipping and paypal included!!

Pillars ONLY (b & C) is $30+5 shipping and paypal fees!!

COUPES

Window trims and Pillar Post $35+ 5 shipping and paypal fees.

Pillars ONLY $20 +5 Shipping and paypal fees.

IMAG0242 by miamiautolights, on Flickr

IMAG0243 by miamiautolights, on Flickr

IMAG0244 by miamiautolights, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Cool... Are they cut exactly for each pillar? And what is the process for installation if I'm going to be doing it myself and have never installed any kind of vinyl before?

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who makes the vinyl?
i have my own manufacture in China that i use for all our wrapping supplies.. quality is just a s good as 3m or better, i offer a 3 year warranty from any natural defect..i used a lot off different kinds of vinyl and this one has worked the best for me. i also have CF vinyl, Yellow , RED, SMOKE and Clear

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Set for coupes? Would they be cheaper since they require less material.
Also possibly interested in Carbon Fiber

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool... Are they cut exactly for each pillar? And what is the process for installation if I'm going to be doing it myself and have never installed any kind of vinyl before?
they do not come pre cut, but they are very easy to apply.. just lay down the vinyl evenly no need for any kind of soppy water solution. all you really need is a vinyl/window tint applicator, sharp razor blade and a hair blow dryer.. you need to make sure you don't have any bubbles because they will show when your done.. my technique that i use is lay the vinyl from the top of the door down and with the applicator evenly and gently apply pressure on top of the vinyl while streaching and pulling on the rest of the vinyl. you can also youtube some videos of vinyl installation.

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Set for coupes? Would they be cheaper since they require less material.
Also possibly interested in Carbon Fiber
for the coupe window trims and pillar i can do $35+5 shipping and paypal fees

1 - 18 of 18 Posts