Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to install the headlights I had sitting in my attic since december.

Well here it is:

*OEM headlights are on sale for 120 shipped. Great condition other than normal wear for them being on since 03. But still great condition*

Car is nothing special. Basically stock other than now the headlights. Going to be getting the wheels installed this weekend

Wheels:

and what it should look like once installed.

Sorry for the ****ty chop lol.

Thanks for taking a look, stay safe everyone.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nittanys1 said:
nice clean look with the headlights, ohh and those rims are gonna look WAY better then that photochop :D

thanks

and about the chop, i hope so, cause i suck at photoshop lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
What are depo lights? Where did you get them and how much?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
black_sedan said:
can't believe you left them alone for that long, i usually try to install things within the same day! lol.
i have never let a part sit more than 24 hours upon recieving...i am usually waiting on the UPS guy with tools in hand LOL

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol. Yeah I know. Just I wasn't going to be driving the car for that time period. My brother was. And I didn't want him messing them up you know.

As for what depo lights are for the user who asked, they are headlights that are black housed. I believe they also make a set not blackhoused with just the clear corner. You can get them on ebaymotors.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
what kind of rims are those?

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
03ondubs said:
lookin good where in jersey are u at? do u have hids in those lights I think I may have seen u around central nj

na northern.

And I don't have a hid kit, just different bulbs

·
Registered
245 Posts
Boovila said:
black housed depos.

bought them on ebaymotors.com

and yeah, the wheels are ADR Spawn
Linky & pricy? Searched ebay real quick & didn't find anyting.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
moistener said:
have you washed your car yet and if so any fogging/condensation issues?

I was expecting it since everyone saids they do do that, but nope, no condensation or fogging.

·
Registered
245 Posts
WTF is the price? & a link to where you can buy it? I searched and found nothing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts