Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently offering to black house or retrofit any car.

Black Housing will be a standard $60 for the whole job. Thats with your own stock headlights.

As for retrofits, that'll depend on what type of car, what type of design you want and also projectors and HID KIT.

If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me @ [email protected]

Here are pics of my work....

2005 Civic EX w/Black Housing

My 2001 Honda Accord w/BMW M3 Retrofitted Projectors & HID KIT.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
oh .. you need to talk with the Mods if you wanna get some money from your fellow v6pers =P .. PM Dizzy and he'll help you out with a vendor license .. well .. actually i dont know if youll need a vendor license, just get in touch with Dizzy =]

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dtownz Thrillah said:
oh .. you need to talk with the Mods if you wanna get some money from your fellow v6pers =P .. PM Dizzy and he'll help you out with a vendor license .. well .. actually i dont know if youll need a vendor license, just get in touch with Dizzy =]

Thanks Bud.... :D

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
yuuppers .. no problem man .. so yeah .. wanna chat about retrofiting prices? .. my aim is awwwitsdjkaotik ..

seen you on houston-imports .. damn they have no love for accords haha ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please don't take this to hard but I am just stating my thoughts, which I believe others may be thinking as well. I guess those retrofits look okay but need more detailed pics, we also have not seen ur work in person nor has anyone here (to my knowledge) gotten a retrofit from u. For instance 99AznAccord has done many retrofits and his work is very, very good which is said by many other users. I would like to hear a unbias opinion from other member(s) here so we can be more willing to trust u with well over $400 in parts plus ur labor and any other costs. You also have 0 trader rating which doesn't help. But your car looks very tight and i like that carbon fiber splitter, also if I hear good reviews from ur work I have friends as well as myself that mey be interested in doing retros soon.

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
does 99AznAccord do retrofits for other people? how much does he charge? Is he located in AZ?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Mine is $200 labor plus $25 for custom shroud IF needed. I'm in the process of getting custom machine made shrouds by another shop, but may cost a bit more, but going to make them so it's even more flush withthe reflectors. But besides that, yeah, about $200-225 plus parts and shipping charges. :)

*Edit*
I'm from Virginia, but a lot of people on this board as well as others can back me up for my work. :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yep, as Dtownz Thrillah has mentioned. You pick and choose what you want and send me all the parts. You can do some more research at www.hidplanet.com/forums and find even more information on projectors and HIDs. The link to the pics I have done are not all the retrofits I have done. I just cannot put up anymore since my bandwidth will exceed and then none of my pics will work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts