Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone that has done a DIY job can u tell me exactly what u did and how u removed the headlight and how u worked on the interior of it without scratching it and so forth

and any already made blackhousing kits for the 2003 coupe out there yet ?

and any thoughts of how the blackhousing kit looks on a silver coupe ?

thanks for the help guys ! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the pic can i c one from far away ?

thanks for your help :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
anyone wanna black house mine

anyone wanna black house mine.. i am kind of a chicken in doing this.. and i wanna get this done.. just seeing if anyone is interested. if the price is right. thanx for your time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
well i did chinoamigos...
and i think it took about 5 hours...

if you wanted to... i think i could do it for 60...

cuz that takes a huge chunk out of my saturday...

yah... if you bring all the materials and can drop off your car on a saturday morning ill probably be done by like... 1 or 2 at the latest...

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Its not that hard, saw Toby do this to Cory's car. Put the lights in the oven on warm and let the glue soften. Then pull them apart, and paint. But be sure to use good glue when you put them back together otherwise you get condensation.

·
Registered
39 Posts
it really isnt that hard...
but it just takes time... thats mainly what id be charging for...

cuz its not a really fast DIY by any means...

to do it right and to make it look nice you really gotta spend some time and do a good job...

thats why i said 5 hours...

i did it on my 97 civic... and OMG i jacked it up!!!

but ive done about 3 other cars... and all of them just got progressively better...

so all in all ive done it about 5 times cuz i did mine twice... the first time was just JACKED UP!

anyways...

if you want im totally down to help you out...

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
fongaroos said:
well i did chinoamigos...
and i think it took about 5 hours...

if you wanted to... i think i could do it for 60...

cuz that takes a huge chunk out of my saturday...

yah... if you bring all the materials and can drop off your car on a saturday morning ill probably be done by like... 1 or 2 at the latest...
That price seems good for me. So where do you live? I am in San Diego right now. I am thinking of black housing after I got the HID kit and so I can also figure out where to mount the ballast while the housings are away.

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts