Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember Honda used to offer black chrome emblems. I think they would look really nice on black cars. Do they still offer that for 7th generation accords? does anyone have it?

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
Yes they sure would look nice, and no Honda does not make them for the 7th gens. Bastages!

Oh well.... DIY. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ya I have searched high and low for those emblems. We should get a group of people together to place a group buy. Well, I guess first we should approach a company about it....

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
this sounds like a job for powdercoating!
That would just be a painted surface then. Just a gloss black or whatever.

What I want (and I think others too) are actual black chrome emblems...... I'd prefer the Honda oem ones, like they already make for other Honda models and other Accord generations. They just need to make some for the 7th gens.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
One could, but you still wouldn't have black chrome. But some people have done it.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah i def want some of these, just like on the lexus is300s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK, this was 6 months ago, so has anyone found anything? In my search I only got this and another thread with a guy using black engine paint. DIY would be my last choice for this, but it may be the only choice.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i sprayed my rear H with tint back in july, it looked good but is now starting to chip off just barely tho, i put like 10 layers on. very easy DIY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts