Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my spoiler , its in mint condition .BEST OFFER!!!! NO LOW BALLERS!!!!! buyer pays shipping, keep in mind its painted am mint!!!!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aznfunkyflip said:
someone is selling it for $50+shipping right now.
so i am supposed to be stupid an sell it that cheap? it cost me 100 to paint it!!! you cant buy that wing for less then 300 anywhere,unless you get it for cost, im not askinf full price, but for someone who has a black car this is a good deal... whoever is selling that wing obviously didnt pay for it in the first place , otherwise they wouldnt be taking such a hit on it

illegal, im getting the black widow 2 spoiler, an the cf trunk lid

·
4,767 Posts
black2001v6 said:
so i am supposed to be stupid an sell it that cheap? it cost me 100 to paint it!!! you cant buy that wing for less then 300 anywhere,unless you get it for cost, im not askinf full price, but for someone who has a black car this is a good deal... whoever is selling that wing obviously didnt pay for it in the first place , otherwise they wouldnt be taking such a hit on it

illegal, im getting the black widow 2 spoiler, an the cf trunk lid
sh!t ... chill out dawg! i aint even talkin to you in the 1st place. HELL! i didn't even say anythin' nor asked you to sell it for $50. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey funkyflip sorry to get ya worked up, its just everytime some has something for sale, people try to low ball ya an it gets old

·
4,767 Posts
it's aight bro. it was kinda my fault too for stepin' in your thread and post those comment. didn't meant to take away your sell or somethin'.

to avoid "Low Ballers" ... just say how much you're askin' for it ... like around 150-250 or somethin' like that. Some ppl just dont know how much it really cost and they might offer you a cheap price eventhough they didn't intended to law ball you. just a thought. Good luck with your sell.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
I got a b92p coupe..
I am willing to buy..

just email.. pm.. whatever.. just contact me, I really want the spoiler... I can paypal you asap. Check your PM's. -Jai

1 - 16 of 16 Posts