Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full Black Widow style kit for a 98-02 Honda Accord Coupe for sale. It is from extremedimensions.com. The rear has a significant crack on it (see pics) however the kit has never been installed. I REALLY want to sell this so if you are interested or know anyone who might be interested, please let me know!
$250 OBO for the whole kit. I live in the Seattle, WA area. I am not firm on this price so if you are at all interested, make an offer! Thank you!

http://www.geocities.com/decagoshi/KitCrack.jpg

Chris

Mods: Sorry about reposting this. For some reason when I tried to reply to my old post and "bump" it, it kept sending me to the log in page. It would say "Thank you for logging in, Higashi" but then send me back to the log in page.

·
___
4,751 Posts
pics don't work :( ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. :) Does it work if you copy and paste the link into a new browser? If not, I can e-mail anyone who is interested the pics. Thanks.

Chris

·
___
4,751 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$225 obo? Let me know if you're interested. Would prefer local (Seattle area) but am definately willing to ship if you can help me out with how to ship it and who to ship it with. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone wants to pick it up (instead of shipping it out) I will sell it for $100. Even with the crack that's a pretty low price. Let me know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure how to ship a body kit. Do I have to contact a freight company or something?

I had the rear test fitted even with the crack and it looks like something was on top of the bumper and bent the kit and caused the crack. It caused the fitment to be really off. I don't even want to sell it and have someone have to deal with it. So, maximus16, if you're still interested in the front and sides, let me know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can throw the rear in for free if you know a body shop that can try and fix it. The middle part of the bumper is really off from the bottom of the trunk.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah, I only took pictures of the rear because I was pissed that it was cracked. hehe. Anyways, the front and sideskirts were never test fitted or installed. Just the rear. Let me know. Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
88 Posts
How much are u looking for the front bumper and side skirts? For the shipping u could just add alot of bubble wrap around the bumper and side skirts and ship them like that thru ups or fed ex or thru grayhound. let me know what u think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts