Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw an accord at the ocean city car show in md about 2 months ago with all black taillights looked like he painted factory....my car is all black everything rims tint color headlight conversion soon and trying to do the taillight coversion now. anyone know how

·
Registered
158 Posts
driven, what paint/clearcoat did you use? (said something about ppg paint)
also what exhaust? :)

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
ppg paint is professional paint that is used it most paint shops. Mine are just sprayed with black paint mixed with clear coat. You can get it done at most good paint shops. I have comptech exhaust. -J

·
Registered
158 Posts
driven said:
ppg paint is professional paint that is used it most paint shops. Mine are just sprayed with black paint mixed with clear coat. You can get it done at most good paint shops. I have comptech exhaust. -J
how much did that cost? (the paintjob)

yea and how much did you pay for your comps :angel:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did mine my self cost me 9 dollars looks good. i re apply a light coat once every couple months looks great. wen tto a hobby shob i hobby usa didnt get testers tho the guy recomended something else looked alot better and stays on better doesnt come off

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just a question about blacking out your tail lights, how much output do you lose by doing this? From your pic it looks like it's COMPLETELY black when the lights are on, is it visible enough when you brake that ppl can see it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts