Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys,

I asked my friend who shipped headlights before and he said it was around 50$...so basically who ever is closest and gets to me first gets the headlights. My bad to you iakona08, I know how it feels like to want something and not get it because youre out of state.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey guys,

I asked my friend who shipped headlights before and he said it was around 50$...so basically who ever is closest and gets to me first gets the headlights. My bad to you iakona08, I know how it feels like to want something and not get it because youre out of state.
thats bull mr. - check it out for real, go to a usps , ups, and fedex kinkos site and take the headlights with you , dont go by what your friend said.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friend could be wrong, but meh. Someone is coming to pick up the headlights as we speak. Thanks for all the interest guys. Mods please close the thread.

·
2013 Honda Accord Sedan E
312 Posts
Hey guys,

More like 20$ usps priority mail.....

·
*S.L.O-CREW*
1,696 Posts
if its depo it should say DEPO somewhere on the lense. u should take a pic of that to verify. i see a lot of cheap ebay knockoffs that look similar. just saying.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts