Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, just recently bought black housed headlights (not OEM) - was going to do a retro but things came up and I'm headed a different direction right now. They were mounted for literally 2 days with minimal driving, PERFECT condition. They are off the car and ready to go. Pictures below, cheers!

I'm asking $100 for the set LOCAL picked up. Locals get priority, but willing to ship. I'm in Staten Island, NY - willing to meet up somewhere close in Jersey/Brooklyn. Best way to contact is text/call 718-887-1835. My name is Yan.

Headlights SOLD

I also have two full strut/spring assemblies with top hats for the rear (60k mi on them), asking $50 picked up OBO.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No tabs broken, basically brand new condition - like I said - mounted for 2 days with just a few quick local drives and no night time driving, just had DRLs on. I would have noticed that when I mounted them on my car if they sat wrong, but was a perfect fit for me. Anything closer than Garden State Plaza? I could meet @ Jersey Gardens Mall.

$60 if you pick up locally, $80 if I'm driving out somewhere to cover gas/tolls.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Jersey Gardens is closer ? I would be all up for it, but just today I was doing my oil change and it seems I have a stripped drain bolt or oil pan, lets pray drain bolt. I'm gonna look further into it tomorrow so I'll reply again tomorrow. If its just a drain bolt we can probably do Jersey Gardens. I assumed GSP was closer to you actually.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jersey Gardens is closer ? I would be all up for it, but just today I was doing my oil change and it seems I have a stripped drain bolt or oil pan, lets pray drain bolt. I'm gonna look further into it tomorrow so I'll reply again tomorrow. If its just a drain bolt we can probably do Jersey Gardens. I assumed GSP was closer to you actually.
Oh damn, I'll cross my fingers on that one. Nah, I'm in Staten Island, NY - so the closer to there, the better! Just send me a text/call to my number in the first post.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts