Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Timmybighands said:
I guess I should have actually read the DIY before asking questions. Nice work though. Where did you buy the film at? I'd like to find some locally.

Yeah you should.....lol. There is an email address of seller in the DIY page.

·
Registered
62 Posts
shon.nv said:
I posted a DIY to do the Blue gauges, here is the link for everyone.

http://www.everything-honda.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3529

Looks great and nice work with DIY page. I just ordered the film. I have practically changed everything in my interior to blue leds, now this mod will be a great addition. I also noticed your head-unit looks like it was changed as well. If so, any DIY pages on that? Later

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TheKnight said:
Looks great and nice work with DIY page. I just ordered the film. I have practically changed everything in my interior to blue leds, now this mod will be a great addition. I also noticed your head-unit looks like it was changed as well. If so, any DIY pages on that? Later
^^ if you look at the DIY page, there are instructions for the CD player also.

mkang513 said:
Nice work. Where'd you get the Brushed Aluminium Finish Vinyl sheet for the shiftknob?
^^ I bought the brushed alminium vinyl from the same guy, was like 5 bucks.

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
ok so i change it to blue but now there a problem somewhere in the process i F**l up my speedometer needle ....i was driving home today and when i stopped at a red light the thing went all teh way down pass zero is there any way to fix it?????

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
04accordcoupe said:
ok so i change it to blue but now there a problem somewhere in the process i F**l up my speedometer needle ....i was driving home today and when i stopped at a red light the thing went all teh way down pass zero is there any way to fix it?????
You probably turned the needle a little too much on the left side. Open it apart again and turn to the needle all the way to the right and turn it a little bit past the stop until your needle comes back to zero.

Post some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
805 Posts
shon.nv said:
You probably turned the needle a little too much on the left side. Open it apart again and turn to the needle all the way to the right and turn it a little bit past the stop until your needle comes back to zero.
So ^^ oh ic. Hmm so the speedometer needle is just the needle in the middle gauge right? So when I do it, before I put it back together I have to turn the needle all the way past the 160 mph mark until it hits Zero again?

I'm just asking because I want to do it right the first time. I just got my blue film strips in the mail today.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts