Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just to see if my rear bumper and my side skirts would sell. Both of them are still on my car at the moment. I am slowly trying to sell what I have, which is like nothing. New project coming soon...

The Rear Bumper is a AIT BMagic Rear Bumper-Painted white w/black diffuser look. The bumper was made for dual exhaust but when i got it painted, i had them close that part off. You can't even tell it used to be a dual exhaust outlet. Painted @ DTM Autobody

The side skirts are c-west style by AIT as well. They are painted white. The person that painted these f***ed up and it shows paint drips. And due to horrible LA road conditions there is a 1 or 2 rock chips.

I would sell my front bumper too. But, that thing is not sellable. That thing is in the worst condition. even with my car on stech springs that front made my car look dumped in the front. literally 2.5 inch off the ground. imagine with coils.

But anyways, I will be posting better pics up soon within the next 1 or 2 days.

Here is what it looks like right now.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shipping a bumper and sideskirts would be kind of a b****. but if i have to them i have to. where are you located.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Far far away lol, an island in Canada
But I'm a shipper/receiver/warehouse manager for an auto parts store so if worse comes to worse I could always get one of the many drivers I deal with to pick them up

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it fits pretty good.everything is good but the right side where it connects to the quarter panel sticks out a little bit. like 1mm but other than that. its good.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm interested. What are you asking for them? Any chance of getting the front bumper too? I've got a body guy who can work wonders, so I'd take it even if it's beat up.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bumper is still up for sale. asking price: $150 local. shipped will be different. AEXV6: I sent u a PM. disregard that.

sideskirts are still available: $75

·
Kevin
718 Posts
Very nice rear bumper, if only I can use it for the sedan!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts