Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey, where you been? I may go, I'll see...

Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NauticaV6 said:
Hey, where you been? I may go, I'll see...

Mike

been around...workin, school. haven't checked into the boards lately though. still got my accord and a ol' skool integra now.

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Is this show any good? Their vendor booth pricing ain't too bad.

If we do a 20x20, that's decent room to fit a v6p show car :) And we'll be able to sell stuff there too from our store.

Just no show cars in this area for V6P ;)

Hmm...

Dizzy

·
Registered
373 Posts
I didn't even know about this one. I'll be tied up next Saturday so I won't be able to make it.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Dizzy said:

If we do a 20x20, that's decent room to fit a v6p show car :) And we'll be able to sell stuff there too from our store.

Hmm...

Dizzy
my car....

·
Registered
373 Posts
EuStOn said:
my car....

I think Dizzy ment the MD-DC-VA-WV area. Not that you can't come down from up there and represent. From the three pics you have posted on the site your car looks nice.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dizzy said:

Hmm...

Dizzy
If it is cheap enough, you can always use the event as as a set-up meet and practice for the October show in AC. If I am able to make it, we can also discuss some autoX and photo ideas.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Agree with Jai there WILL be a showing.. See who ever makes it down there I know a bunch of the the MD area guys are going peace.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My status has changed. I got my wife's permission, so I'm there. Start posting contact numbers. (540) 272-6663 (cell)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
6speedv6 said:
My status has changed. I got my wife's permission, so I'm there. Start posting contact numbers. (540) 272-6663 (cell)
Well I'm gonna be IN the show. Along with telele, driven, and one other who is not a member here. You should come to the meet in Rockville this friday. I think we are gonna finalize things to see how we are gonna get there or what we are gonna do. I don't really wanna post my number here because I don't want 100000000000 people calling me about retrofits. lol. I get enough pm's, IM's, and emails a day. Calls are the last thing I want. :) Well hopefully the other guys will post their numbers.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not sure about friday. Well, you got my number now, nobody calls me anyway. Make a solid plan on friday and send it to me. I'll try to join somewhere.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
6speedv6 said:
Not sure about friday. Well, you got my number now, nobody calls me anyway. Make a solid plan on friday and send it to me. I'll try to join somewhere.
Aite, I'll let the other guys know that you wanna attend as well. Did you want to enter the show with us? I mean if not, the cost is $20, but you can get tickets online for $17. But to put your car in the show, that's like $50.

·
Registered
220 Posts
99AznAccord said:
Did you want to enter the show with us? To put your car in the show, that's like $50.
Hell no!!! Too much money. :smack:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
6speedv6 said:
Hell no!!! Too much money. :smack:
Well what we decided to do was, since there were more members going, we would tag them along in OUR cars, but the only problem with that is, driver and 1 passenger per show car. So the passenger would pay $20 of the shower will pay $30. It's only an extra $10 and you get to show your car. :D Well I'm hoping one of us 4 that are showing will win something. We shall see what happens. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
WANT TO GO!!! but cant go, 1st job wont let me take off on such short notice, and realized if i called sick wouldnt be able to take off to go to the CHILLI COOK OFF, already promised my gurl i would take her, sorry guys, but ill be there FRIDAY for sure

1 - 20 of 24 Posts