·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details:

Razzi Kit for 03-04 Accord Coupe
Paint: Dupont Chroma-something?
with clearcoat

Finally nice enough weather to get some work done :)

pics of more bodywork also on my cardomain page. This was my first time painting anything so I am really happy about how it turned out. (also possible that a lot of the happy feeling is from inhaling too much paint :freak2: )

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
:iagree: you definately are the man joseph, keep up the great work, the car looks awesome!! :bowdown:

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
wow nice job on painting. Looks good on that silver, much better than blue one, yet still not my taste...

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ducky said:
looks real nice. . .i saw it on a saphire blue car and it didn't look anywhere near that good. .

question. . .do ya have the mesh grill in that back open square on the rear lip. . what'd ya do back there?
I left the back open. I don't like the way the mesh looks. Kinda ricey. So for now it's just open.

hotv6accord said:
Beatiful, nice looking 7th gen. Now just chenge ur sig pic :p

Are you going to leave the "H" emblem gold in the front?? It would look hotter silver.
I will eventually be painting the grill thing silver to match my car. The emblems will be powdercoated black. But that's for another day :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey i have a question for you. On the razzi site, it said that you may have to cut the stock bumper (for some cars) in some places for the kit to fit properly. Did you have to do this or was it an easy install with no modification necessary?

·
I'm Rick James B*tch
300 Posts
looks good man:cool:

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OUTATIME said:
Hey i have a question for you. On the razzi site, it said that you may have to cut the stock bumper (for some cars) in some places for the kit to fit properly. Did you have to do this or was it an easy install with no modification necessary?
No cutting for this car. Maybe they meant for other makes/models

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Oh snap!, Hella sweet. Leaving the turn signal area unpainted makes your car even more aggressive looking and with that body kit added on. Makes me wanna paint the headlights like that. Only problem is, your gonna scrape like a mutha. :bowdown:

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xjdMb16a2six said:
oh wait so the KIT is not actually a whole bumper itself??? just a add on to the stock bumper???
Yeah, installation includes the use of drills, screws, double-sided sticky things, and a tube or silicon adhesive (looks like the stuff you seal bathtubs with)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts