Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have a knock off body kit for sale, it is only 2 months old and thats over estimating, i just got this kit, because recently i had a car wreck, someone rear ended me and i paid a little extra and got a body kit. but yea i have to sell this now, because i just decided to trade my friend cars, and im getting a wrx sti. so yea he doesnt want the kit so im putting the car back to stock, and i needa sell this. its a 4dr kit painted night hawk bblack. its a r33 front with shaved holes, and black widow sides and rear. im gonna let it go for 100 bucks if you give me your rear bumper and it has to be NHBP. and yea if your local i'll knock some cash off that too.. the kit is in excellent condition because its daily driven, no cracks, just a few rock chips from being daily driven so yea you might wanna repaint the front but you dont have to cuz its not really noticeable from far, when u get up close its noticeable. but yea other than that its in great condition. and yea my friend said to put this up, disclaimer: it is on my car so it already is pre drilled and all that, but... im not guaranteeing it will fit onyour car. but it should. lols.
pics will be up in my gallery soon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts