Accord V6 Forum banner

body kits, altezzas, exhausts, etc big sale!!need money got in an accident

3K views 50 replies 19 participants last post by  ScorpiOxNY 
#1 ·
im eustons friend using his screen name but i got in an accident recetnly again and i really need money to fix it.
give me a decent offer i dont care anymore. if you know of any store who wants it i'll sell it for cheap.

ricer parts

1 pair z3 fenders missing the inserts metal 94-97 accord

ground designs black widow kit (front and rear bumper)- 4 door accord 98-01

one for accord coupe 98-01

vis buddy club rear bumper. Civic coupe 96-00

bw side skirts 94-97 accord

bw front and rear bumper 90-93 integra

(unknown) eclipse 95-99 rear bumper

bw wing 4 door accord

bw wing 97-00 prelude

bw side skirts 98-00 4 dor

bw side skirts prelude 97-00

bw side skirts 90-93 integra

Performance parts

Thermal r&d cat back exhaust for eslipse gsx second gen

Greddy sp 95-99 eclipse gs

Jic bullet titanium axle back IS300

Jic carbon fiber front upper strut bar IS300

ST sway bars for eclipse

H&R springs part number (53067) 93-97 altma

HCP h22 mounts for eg civic and integra

Passenger side wedge eng. Seat brackets
90-93 integra, 91-96 mr2, second gen eclipse

Altezzas/clear tail lights

Gen 3 chrome 94-01 integra 2 door

Rsx chrome

01 civic 2 door (2) carbon fiber
(1) black chrome
(1)chrome

01 civic 4 door black chrome

civic 96-00 2 door carbon fiber

01 accord 4 door carbon fiber

98 accord 4 door carbon fiber

92-96 prelude chrome

99-00 civic 4 door chrome (2) sets

if you are a store i will sell 20% below invoice price maybe even more.

See less See more
#8 ·
yes these are the real ground designs kits not the fakes.
i dont really know how to ship the body kits out the smaller items i really have no problems with but the bumpers and head lights are very hard for me to ship. and i would prefer people local to pick them up so they can see the kits in person and be happy with what they see before they buy

#11 ·
eolife22 said:
how much for the strut bar for is300, also how much for the axle back , does it sound ricey , and do u have pics of both , if so send to eolife22@aol.com
i will sell the strut bar for 200 its brand new list price on the jic site was 280 i beleave. still in the bag, the is300 axle back i will let it go for 500. if you still feel its too much talk to me im flexable.

you can look on the jic website and look at the list prices i am sell way below. take 20% off the prices in the jic site and thats what my cousin got them for. so my prices are way below. as for the sound not at all its a very nice sound my friend sent me a vid clip over the summer. but i dont have it anymore sorry.
i will send you pics tomorrow

any questions you can talk to me on aim- hayabusa160

#13 · (Edited)
FLiP wiT dA FLo said:
i am located in NJ.. i just got in an accident yesterday and i wanna replace my rear bumper. i have an 01 i4 sedan so will the kit fit? how much for the front and rear and how much for just the rear? thanks
yea the kit should fit.
75 bucks for each bumper
im in central jersey exit 117 on parkway

#14 ·
1bLwN_AcCoRd said:
i wanna know how much the 4dr accord black widow, is it authentic?! and also the bw spoiler for the 4dr.
i prefer nto to ship the kit due to the size but the wing i can ship out
100 shiped sounds good for the wing?

#18 ·
02SilverAcc2dr said:
how much for the BW rear cuope with shippp?
i dont think im going to ship the bumpers out due to the fact if they get damaged im going to have to take the hit. and i dont have time to deal with shipping large items. im a full time student and also work 30 hours a week. as of right now i dont even have a car.

#19 · (Edited)
91-93 integra

accord side skirts i got 2 sets maybe more 94-97

and other stuff is300

i found a prelude rear bumper also lmfao 98-01

i just realized its not a real ground designs this for a 4 door

accord coupe real ground designs

almost forgot i got a set of accord ex wheels 130 picked up :cool: thats a set of 4 wheels 2 have tires that are beat and flat and 2 with no tires theres is no curbage on any of them

#20 ·
EuStOn said:
i will sell the strut bar for 200 its brand new list price on the jic site was 280 i beleave. still in the bag, the is300 axle back i will let it go for 500. if you still feel its too much talk to me im flexable.

you can look on the jic website and look at the list prices i am sell way below. take 20% off the prices in the jic site and thats what my cousin got them for. so my prices are way below. as for the sound not at all its a very nice sound my friend sent me a vid clip over the summer. but i dont have it anymore sorry.
i will send you pics tomorrow

any questions you can talk to me on aim- hayabusa160

thanks for the info but i am goin to have to decline , thanks

#25 ·
FLiP wiT dA FLo said:
maybe if you still have this in the summer i might re-consider. but thats a long while.
thats cool if you ever change your mind its 75 bucks picked up damn i might even do 60 bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.