Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I acquired the finishing pieces for my 7th gen 6-6, right now the car has : 3.7 IM/TB, rv6 PCD, ATLP J pipe, magnaflow high flow resonator, PNP intake runners, smoothed air box with high flow filter, 91 Oct

(also have hybrid racing short shifter but that’s for the driver;) )

After installing all the bolt ons the car was not instantly faster I would say, It was much louder and sounds (in my opinion) amazing, I noticed gradually the car started to pull harder and driver smoother after a few days of driving and some fresh tanks of 91, took a few days to get the full effects ( the ecu needed to adjust for the higher flow) but now I can honestly say this car is plenty faster than when I got it.

i haven’t noticed a noticeable increase/decrease in mpg as of yet but that’s just from me eyeballing I haven’t tested,
And for anyone asking : is it worth it, I would say yes, it definitely makes a noticeable power difference and the sounds is 👌👌

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Recently I acquired the finishing pieces for my 7th gen 6-6, right now the car has : 3.7 IM/TB, rv6 PCD, ATLP J pipe, magnaflow high flow resonator, PNP intake runners, smoothed air box with high flow filter, 91 Oct

(also have hybrid racing short shifter but that’s for the driver;) )

After installing all the bolt ons the car was not instantly faster I would say, It was much louder and sounds (in my opinion) amazing, I noticed gradually the car started to pull harder and driver smoother after a few days of driving and some fresh tanks of 91, took a few days to get the full effects ( the ecu needed to adjust for the higher flow) but now I can honestly say this car is plenty faster than when I got it.

i haven’t noticed a noticeable increase/decrease in mpg as of yet but that’s just from me eyeballing I haven’t tested,
And for anyone asking : is it worth it, I would say yes, it definitely makes a noticeable power difference and the sounds is 👌👌
And I currently have no CEL if anyone was wondering.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts