Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
a consistant 4-5lbs on the stock pulley. They also sell high boost pulleys, which can bump it up to 7-8 and modding other pulleys will give you additional boost also. 4-5lbs is perfect though. ;)

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
its a good feeling when people ask you how much are you boosting.. i tell them 4lbs and they can't believe it.
haha same here kiet. i blew the doors off a e46 M3 conv with exhaust and some other work done, back in november. he obviously heard the loud a$$ SC and asked me how much psi i was running. when i told him only 4, he gave me a look like i was BSing him, lol.

then he said he had another M3 that wasnt a conv at home SC'd pushing 10 psi :rolleye2: then i gave him the same look he gave me LOL :D

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
haha same here kiet. i blew the doors off a e46 M3 conv with exhaust and some other work done, back in november. he obviously heard the loud a$$ SC and asked me how much psi i was running. when i told him only 4, he gave me a look like i was BSing him, lol.

then he said he had another M3 that wasnt a conv at home SC'd pushing 10 psi :rolleye2: then i gave him the same look he gave me LOL :D
hahaha!!! that's exactly what i mean. It guess cause of how loud our blowers are, people assume we're boosting 15lbs. or is it cause they can't believe they're getting pulled on a accord, with 4 lbs of boost

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
if you guys put ur iceboxes back on the blower is very tame sounding. Many people won't even know theres a supercharger under there.

^^directing that at 04accordcpe. Your car sounded crazy in one of those videos u posted where ur accelerating from a stoplight :)

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
if you guys put ur iceboxes back on the blower is very tame sounding. Many people won't even know theres a supercharger under there.

^^directing that at 04accordcpe. Your car sounded crazy in one of those videos u posted where ur accelerating from a stoplight :)
we like the sound haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
nighthawk, i've been outta the loop for a while...deployed, year in korea and such. Is that a 5th gen s/c your using or did they finally make one for our car. Also, if its not made for our year how many mods were needed to make it work. If theres a thread about this sorry i havent seen it yet!

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
its a 04-06 TL S/C. direct fit, with minor modification like a radiator swap, & smaller battery. other than that, just management like any other f/i car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts