Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a borla CBE brand new for 500 shipped (so happy) and will be installing it tomm. I know they were made for coupes but we all know tons of ppl run them on the sedan. After some research I've found a lot of ppl saying they have "heard" either one or more of the hangers needs to be relocated or ~4" needs to be added to the exhaust for good Fitment. Id like to know definitively what needs to be done so I'm not wasting my time reinventing the wheel tomm. I'd like to save some time and hassle by getting a good answer first. Please elaborate guys! Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Did you compare the measurements i gave you to the one that you got being that mine was on a sedan?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The measurements seem to be identical to yours

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well guys it bolted up no problem. Reference this thread on DA and please ignore the shenanigans...just skip to page 2 for the answers w pics. Rich thanks again for your measurements, you helped me out a lot, and hopefully this thread will help others in the future.

Borla CBE on sedan - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its great...sounds stock until you go WOT. follow the link i posted a few posts up. it will take you to DA where i posted some vids in the thread there. ignore the mindless logic and u mite find the thread helpful. i plan to add HFPC in the next couple months which should open the noise up some more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts