Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys haven't heard this yet but I am taking my car in friday to get the rotors looked at....only have 17000 miles and they are already all over the road with vibrations when i step on the brake....any one taken their car in for this with aftermarket wheels on...get hassled at all or should i not have a problem..

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
im in the same position man, i just put my 19inch motgeis on last wed on my i4 cpe and the brakes suckkk i can see the pad in the front is like gone for the most part but not THAT squeeky yet, i had my rear pads replaced with hawk pads like 3 months ago.

i currently have just under 19,000 miles and am just noticing a lot of rust on all four corners and the lil rust particles are getting on my rims, whats the deal? i know our brakes suck but this is unacceptable.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah and i'm wonderin if they are gonna hassle me about having the rims saying the rims are too big for the rotors or some other dealer written B/S...any body have any suggestions...and i can't put the stock six speed wheels back on since i still only have three of them....(remember my lovely busted one) and so I need to know if anyone has sucessfully got their rotors resurface/replaced for free with new rims on the car at the time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts