Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys

1. 2 BF Goodrich g-force KDW tires brand new. i was going to go 18s on my car but a deal fell through so these tires are just sitting here.

2 have been sold already, so 2 are left

(2) 235/40 18

$250

2. i got a new CF cap for roof from AITracing, i was about to cut this up to use in my trunk but thought ill sell it cheap on here, if no one buys it, i still can cut it up.

i prefer local pick up so you can inspect it and take it with you, prefer not to ship this.

$100

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
FU.. wish it didnt have a cut out for the moon roof.. I dont have one so.

·
Registered
415 Posts
man what a steal for that roof cap...itll give any car on here a 1 of a kind look. if u decide to ship sunny lmk

·
Honda Accord Cpe Stealth
488 Posts
If you ship let me know or if not just direct me to where I can buy one with the sunroof cut out ...I know you had a group buy not to long ago but I definitely wouldnt mind buying one.....also what did you use to secure it on the roof without scratching the paint to...?

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you ship let me know or if not just direct me to where I can buy one with the sunroof cut out ...I know you had a group buy not to long ago but I definitely wouldnt mind buying one.....also what did you use to secure it on the roof without scratching the paint to...?
ill let you guys know, AITracing has them for sale for $350. u can use professional double sided tape, but mine is glued on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts