Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
illmatic
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Edit: Why would 1mm difference in offset affect the lip 1", different disk?
its more like .5"...it goes up the the shoulder on the 20 bill...on the other rim it goes up to the neck.

just the style of TE37 wheels...the rims will concave in more the lower offset you go, this sacrifices lip width...but all in all it doesnt effect the performance of the wheel. 1mm is nothing.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
just the style of TE37 wheels...the rims will concave in more the lower offset you go, this sacrifices lip width...but all in all it doesnt effect the performance of the wheel. 1mm is nothing.
I think I understand what you're saying, I'm just surprised at the lip difference. So you're saying that the +45 offset is one of the breakpoints (just like +22) of the TE37 faces? If you would have chose +46 and +45 instead, then you would have only had a 1mm difference in lip sizes? Does that sound right? Sorry for the off-topic...

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
PURE YUMMINESS!!!!!!!!!!!! gloss black volks FTW!!! tee hee :up:
great deal, im sure these will sell very soon. Merry Christmas to whoever picks em up :)

·
illmatic
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I understand what you're saying, I'm just surprised at the lip difference. So you're saying that the +45 offset is one of the breakpoints (just like +22) of the TE37 faces? If you would have chose +46 and +45 instead, then you would have only had a 1mm difference in lip sizes? Does that sound right? Sorry for the off-topic...
pretty much...since that 1mm could make a diffrence on clearing a bbk...for example a 350z would use that +44 (Concave style) to clear its big brake kit, lets say it didnt have a brembo system. it could use that +45 for that extra lip. just the way they determine the style of the rims. either way, there both on the opposite side of the car...both lips are black. and both are in the rear...you wont even really notice the diffrence.

·
illmatic
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
price drop..............2100!!!!
PRICE DROP..............2100!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts