Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS...*Brand new* 80GB Ipod Video Black...

Brand new in the box with nylon wrapped....nothing different to the one in store so I dont think picture needed!

Asking 350 shipped! that's mean tax and shipping are FREE...

Item located in Houston, Texas...pick up with cash are welcome.

Thanks for looking guy!

:angel: :angel:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i dont think it whether its the same thing just like in stores, but the idea that you have the item and not cheating customers. because IF i was interested in this, i would think twice if i wanted to buy this or not without an actual picture. even if you were offering it at at a even lower price.

good luck. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kiet said:
i dont think it whether its the same thing just like in stores, but the idea that you have the item and not cheating customers. because IF i was interested in this, i would think twice if i wanted to buy this or not without an actual picture. even if you were offering it at at a even lower price.

good luck. :)
...Cause I think it brand new, still in the box, never see the sun and all the box are the same.... But I respect your commend and I will post up pictures when my GF gimme back my camera.

Just show your interest and pics will be updated soon...

TTT... :bump:

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
I can vouch for biben since I have done business with him in the past.

All I can say is that he's a great guy to deal with. From my experience, he's very honest and the deals were absolutely no hassle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts