Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new 100% authentic Gucci sunglasses model 1856/S, i bought them off Solstice, they are supposed to be birthday present, but something happened, so right now i have to sell them. They have never been used, the yellow tag from Solstice is still attached to the sunglasses, cleaning cloth is not included. asking $250 shipped and prefer paypal
Thanks for looking

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shavedaccord said:
whoa I'm finding these online brand new for $189..
they sell them cheap on ebay, but the retail for them is $300 plus and thats how much i paid, its just i have no idea nor can i find out the authenticity of them on ebay (im not saying they are fake). Wearing glasses with bad lens are actually worse for your eyes than not wearing anything at all, thats why i rather paid extra at a retail store

·
Registered
557 Posts
i have these exact same glasses and i paid about 300 for them. i think the ones on online stores are fake cuz i looked for these everywhere and the cheapest authentics i found were about 300. good price!

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jin said:
i have these exact same glasses and i paid about 300 for them. i think the ones on online stores are fake cuz i looked for these everywhere and the cheapest authentics i found were about 300. good price!
thanks for clearing this price thing up man

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
^^ bad sunglasses is actually worse for your eyes than not wearing anything at all

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
^How do you figure?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Thats really a baller status...thats just like paying 500+ for a bape hoodie, and 500+ on some rare Nike Forces or dunks at vintagekicks.com. I'd rather buy stuff for my car or a new PC, or actually spend that money towards investments into the future...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts