Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Brand New Honda OEM (still in packaging) 03-05 foglight kit that I am selling. Price: $165 shipped (Retail price is over $230!)

It comes with:

-All relays
-Relay bracket
-All OEM wiring
-OEM switch
-Fuse(s)
-OEM fog light sticker for fuse box
-OEM Stanley fog lights
-Philips H11 LL fog light bulbs
-OEM Honda fog garnishes
-Template for bumper
-Many screws/zip ties/misc. brackets for mounting.

*This kit is for a sedan, but for the coupe, everything in the kit is the same except for the garnishes. You can buy coupe garnishes at Honda for relatively cheap.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Ill pick up the wiring harness and switch from you.

·
Honda Tech
810 Posts
BUMP for OEM! Ebay harness's and stuck SUCK as far as quality! They're always wrong and NEVER WORK. If you want some fogs GET THESE!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
BUMP for OEM! Ebay harness's and stuck SUCK as far as quality! They're always wrong and NEVER WORK. If you want some fogs GET THESE!!
free bump,
I got my ebay fog kit over 3 years and they still work, who knows if quality varies from seller to seller

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the bumps guys! (sounds like an STD lol)
The ebay ones, I've heard mixed things about.... However, with OEM you don't have to splice into OEM wiring, cut, fish, or any of that.

With OEM you just plug into a couple places, and you're all set! Plus, the quality of the wiring is way higher! And the OEM Stanley fogs put out a much better output.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For anyone wondering what parts of this kit are compatible with 06-07 Accords....

I checked into it...
Here are the parts that are the same:
-Fog light housings and bulbs
-Fog light switch
-Relay (actual relay is the same-only the 03-05 has 2... 06-07 has 1)
-Fuse
-Fuse label
-Screws and zip ties (mounting hardware)

Here are the parts that are different:
-Wiring harnesses (03-05 has extra ground and relay)
-Garnishes
-Relay bracket (may still be able to use it)
-A nut here and there (mounting hardware)

I don't think I missed anything... But yeah. That is what fits and what doesn't fit the 06-07. Any other questions or interest, let me know.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a member coming out to meet me tonight and buy the kit from me. I'll post again with the outcome of either "Sold" or "Still for sale"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts