Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my ww kit but i dont need the front, since i already have a front, but i am willing to sell the ww front for $160 + shipping. ne questions just pm me, thanx guys

·
Registered
431 Posts
For sure I'd be interested as long as its a real poly-urethane front bumper for a V6 Coupe, but we'll have to negociate on the price since Im in Canada:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Oh dang!! I just realized that you're car is a 98-00 V6 coupe which is not the same kit for a 01-02 model. I saw you're nickname as greenmachine02, I figured it was a 2002, thanks for the pics but I really wished it would fit on my car, cause I want that kit...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no ure right, its an 02 lol and the front can only fit 98-00, but u can make it fit w/ some modification, so is that ok?

·
Registered
431 Posts
So is that why you're not putting them on?...ha!! Anyways tell me how much you're looking at including shipping to Burlington, Ontario, L7L7K5 and I'll ask my bodyshop how much they'll charge me for the mod, depending on the total cost I can compare if buying from Canada is more economical. Thanks for your quick posts...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well that and cuz i personaly dont like the front, im goin w/ a lip instead, so yea. but umm i'll c how much it wuld b, i wuld like to keep it w/in the states so i dont have to pay duty or w/e u gotta pay. but cuz of shipping it may b cheaper for u to buy w/in the states. just my .02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts