Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brembo Slotted And Cross Drilled Rotors. They are the same size as your stock rotors so you will not need to upgrade your calipers. You can also add Zinc plating for an additional $5.00 each to prevent rusting.

Price: Front: $110.00 Rear: $105.00 (price is for a pair)

Shipping: $25.50

Pick up: Available

Email: [email protected] Subject line- V6p.net

Payment: Call (714)521-6021, Email: [email protected],

Money Order:
Soulracing.com
7282 Artesia Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90621

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bustedryde said:
Is this an ongoing deal or limited time? I don't live too far, so I could just swing by and pick these up.:)

This deal will last until the end of this month. Please give us a call before picking up. thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
whoa these are brembo so they should be just as good if not better than the RACING BRAKE rotors offer on the home page???? and at a better price

·
Honda Spy
102 Posts
Are these Brembo blanks drilled and slotted, or were they manufactured that way from Brembo?

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
First off, this rotors come blank, and are semi-drilled and slotted by an independant company. I don't mean to take away any business, but these rotors are not that great. They are prone to cracking. I would recommend Brembo blanks better than these "knock-off" drilled and slotted rotors. They really can be a hazard.

(Speaking from experience.)

·
Honda Spy
102 Posts
That's what I thought, because I don't think Brembo makes them drilled and slotted, unless if it's the big brake kit.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
viper said it all

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Khekarot said:
whoa these are brembo so they should be just as good if not better than the RACING BRAKE rotors offer on the home page???? and at a better price
You are so off...

I see no protective coating/paint to prevent rusting.

These are a manufactured blank, which are drilled and machine-slotted after they are cast. This is why they are prone to cracking.

The TPM Racing Brake rotors are manufactured with the slots and cros-drill to prevent any cracking or warping. Yeah the price is good, but I would rather pay the extra money for the re-assurance of a well made product.

·
Honda Spy
102 Posts
So where could we get drilled and slotted rotors of good quality?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
112 said:
So where could we get drilled and slotted rotors of good quality?
Check the V6P home page!

We will be doing a second GB on the TPM rotors. Anything over 10 sets purchase will have a killer deal!!

·
Honda Spy
102 Posts
Do they make them coated to prevent rust and etc?

·
Registered
226 Posts
wheres the link for TPM rotors???

and would Hawk pads work well with em?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
is this still going on????