Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brembo Gran Turisumo Big Brake Kit

Selling my used Brembo Gran Turisumo Big Brake Kit for a 98-02 Accord V6. Kit includes the 4 piston calipers, lines, rotors, brackets, etc. everything needed for install. The calipers are painted black with white Brembo badging. Selling because I'm going with a different brand of brakes. Looking to get 1400 or best offer. Pics upon request.

·
Registered
290 Posts
only front brakes, right?

and would they fit OEM rims (16" '05 gen 7 V6)?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stockae92 said:
only front brakes, right?

and would they fit OEM rims (16" '05 gen 7 V6)?
Correct, the brakes are for the front alone. I don't think 16" rims are big enough to clear the Brembo brakes. From what I remember, you need to run at least a 17" rim in order to clear the calipers.

·
Registered
290 Posts
for accord v6 6sp 17" factory rims, do you need spacers or longer lug bolts?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, spacers could solve the problem to squeeze in the calipers, I'd double check with a wheel shop though.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
949 said:
pics here.
Email address please? your profile doesn't list one.

All emails and PM's have been responded to. Big Brake Kit is still up for grabs, first come first serve.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Interested but don't have the money now. How often do the calipers need to be replaced? How long do your pads last with that brake kit?

Yeah 1400 seems a lot. Sorry, just my opinon. OBO might be lower then you think.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Accord_V6_400m said:
Interested but don't have the money now. How often do the calipers need to be replaced? How long do your pads last with that brake kit?

Yeah 1400 seems a lot. Sorry, just my opinon. OBO might be lower then you think.
I'm not sure on the life expectancy of the calipers, the pad life depends on your driving characteristics.

1400 is a lot of money, but you also have to realize this kit retails at about 2500 dollars new.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts